Sunny greetings from Berlin! Its August, 11th and Klark Kennt Podcast is back on air with finest beats mixed by Electric Indigo !!! Now enjoys the sounds of Electric Indigo !!!
Electric Indigo, DJ, composer, musician, has performed in 36 countries across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Her name stands for the intelligent and distinguished interpretation of techno and electronic music. Her DJ-sets are characterized by a wide variety with a clarity of vision, and a depth that only comes from a deep understanding of the music and the art of the DJ. As a composer and musician, she emphasizes the spatial-temporal placement of subtly textured sounds. She received the "outstanding artist award Musik 2012" in the field of electronic music and computer music and the national grant for composition 2013 from the Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture.
Currently, Electric Indigo prepares a new piece for hoergeREDE together with author Olga Flor [premiere October 25] and works on her first solo album.
Electric Indigo started her DJ career in Vienna 1989 and lived in Berlin for three years [1993-1996] to work at the legendary Hard Wax record store. In those years, she also began to produce her own music, first releases came out in 1993. In 1998, Electric Indigo founded female:pressure an international database and network for female DJs, producers, and visual artists in the fields of electronic music that was awarded with an honorary mention at Prix Ars Electronica 2009. In 2002, she discovered her passion for experimental music and started to play live. Meanwhile, she gives concerts in the realms of avant-garde as well as club music. Institutions like the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, the University of Fine Arts Vienna, and the University of Applied Arts Vienna commonly invite Electric Indigo as a guest lecturer. This year, in 2013, she writes the monthly column "bonustrack" for an.schläge magazine.
Important works in recent years comprise compositions for the theater play "Das kleine Zimmer am Ende der Treppe" 2011, "Structuring Contours" - premiere at Klangspuren Festival 2011, her 5 channel compositions "RRHONFEER-RRHEFNEOR" for Moozak Festival 2012, and "Chiffres" - premiere at e_may / Wien Modern 2012, as well as her 8 channel pieces for the radical opera "ABSTRIAL" 2013.
Contact and booking : www.indigo-inc.at
Playlist Electric Indigo
TRACKLIST MEMORY OF NIESENBERGER MIX
01. Manu C. - Mental Disorder [ANG 34]
02. Zeitgeber - Display 24 [Stroboscopic Artefacts LP001]
03. Manu C. - Dystopian Planet [ANG 34]
04. Adriana Lopez - Acta [Modularz 12]
05. Strck - Type Type [Fluxus Digital 19]
06. Scalameriya & Dubit - Moan / Go Hiyama Remix [Genesa 003]
07. Bill Youngman - Marmor [Suicide Circus Dark Series 003]
08. Yair Etziony - Love [unreleased]
09. Egor Boss - Prism / Thomas Hessler Remix [Mutex 009]
10. REALMZ - Trigger [Internal Realmz 01]
11. Tadeo - Morse Processing [Another Intelligence 02]
12. Pacou - Rota [Newrhythmic LTD 013]
13. PVS - Parallel / Kwartz Remix [C.R.S. 027]
14. Mattias Fridell - Coveled Part I [Affin 139]
15. Lakker - Asvattha [SAM 014]
16. Ajtim - Notime / Svreca Remix [Ensydaen 001]
17. Brian Sanhaji - Daria [CLR 068]
18. Adriana Lopez - Lines of Fracture [Grey Report 02]
19. Diamond_Version - Operate At Your Optimum [Mute Artists Limited 12DVMUTE5]
20. Clara Moto - Joy Departed [InFinÈ 2054]
21. Gain Stage - forking paths part 2 [False Industries 011]
of , which is